Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Cumming everywhere - Alison and Natasha









Hey lewdies!

Alison is sad, still in a bad mood about the events that happened. Natasha, who were caring and listening, accidentaly rubbed down there, and lost control of herself :p I hope you like it!

I know this is a bit sad again, but I try to make the best transition that I can between before and after. I’m really excited to draw the next events!

Have a great day!

Previous story (the break): https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/11/break-nessie-and-alison.html

Comments