Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Break - Nessie and Alison




Hey lewdies.

So… Nessie and Alison just broke up.

Why ?

As a creator… I have no words to describe how much I love my characters :3 … and honestly, what I am doing today totally breaks my heart. I was struggling a lot lately to find a good way to announce it correctly, and to have the will to publish it without any doubts about future art. But I think that although this event is sad, it is a nice way to grow and expand the universe with fresh stories, scenes, and not be restricted to the same over and over. I also know those kind of drama happen in the real life, and I love to think my characters can live similar situations because they are not perfect.

What’s next?

This is not the end at all. All the characters will stay in the same apartment, even the situation will be awkward. For me it’s just the beginning of the adventure: I have a lot of ideas for the next stories, with all the characters in this universe. Nessie and Alison could eventually get back together in the future…

A word for you

From the day I created Nessie and Alison, you sent me a ton of lovely messages and comments about them. You guys really loved their cute relationship and their personalities. I mean it, I’m really really glad. But after reading this post I don’t know if you’ll be happy, if you won’t mind, or if you think it’s a good idea… but if you are sad or disappointed, … I’m sorry. This post is such a big event for me and it already hurts.

I hope you will understand and continue to encourage and support me like you did before. Thank you!

Lewdua

Comments