Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice wants to play this sexy new game - part 2










Hello everyone 😘

Everyone would love to invite a friend over for a comfy whole Sunday to play a few video games together sometimes. Well... this person was really excited to have invited Alice over that day. You'd like to be that person, don't you? ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

-

GIF:


Comments

Marcos said…
A new futa character?
Jax said…
Look at that ass it's even more perfect than Alison's
Mr.Schmooples said…
Nice job, well done!
UrsoNegao said…
Alice and Morgan
Arquimago said…
I would like very much! And how beautiful to finally see all her naked body, wonderful than a smile, what a face, and her delicate nipples. She also provoked ? lolrsrs
comic said…
i bet its nessie!
Bloodfox13 said…
I wanna cuddle Alice so bad
KOKAYI 005 said…
Alice might as well be a super model. I bets girls and guys confess their love for him all the time.