Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

For medical purposes - Iris


Hello lewdies 😘

As usual, in complete silence, without needing to ask, the doctor examines her favorite patient. Iris seems less hesitant and embarrassed now that she knows her well. ❤ I hope you like it! 


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Fenrir said…
Nessie has a problem...
Jax said…
Damn that ass grew a lot after taking Nessie's big bang penis for a while now💦
KOKAYI 005 said…
I guess this is cheating too. This exame is more of a irregular hook up.
Anonymous said…
With all this banging, I'm hoping to see someone get pregnant
EventuallyLad said…
Wish it wasn't just one panel, but amazing work as always, maybe there be more to this later on...always excited to see new stuff.
Michael Walczak said…
I love Iris, especially her tattoo.
Arcane said…
Finally!! A character that's actually intersting and fun. We need more Iris
milktemptation said…
What is Iris' hip measurement?