Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Thirsty Jade


Hello lewdies :3

A sort of additional image to this naughty story. As you have noticed, at the moment I am resting my head a little by only drawing simple images but I will start drawing stories again soon, after a few days of vacation. ❤ I hope you like the artwork!

Have a great day


- HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Fenrir said…
Yes... more memories!
Jax said…
Man great potential behind that naughty story so freaking hot 🔥🥵
What the grandma saw is definitely something she won't easily forget 🌋
Jax said…
Have fun with that vacation hopefully u enjoy as much as Alison did in this story 🎆
KOKAYI 005 said…
What does this mean? Does Jade have penis envy because her's is so small. So she secretly wants to worship Alison's penis because it's so big? And being drunk brings out this hidden desire?
AKAZA said…
Yes... more memories