Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie



Alt: 


Hello lewdies 🥰

Here's a simple little return to basics, after these last "sfw" stories of wasted vacations at the grandmother's house. Nessie enjoying a quiet Saturday afternoon, while the others are all out shopping. ❤ I hope you like it!


- HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

LubitelOfHot said…
the condom in the first picture is similar to a sock. Please, add men in stories , that will fuck with the girls and the futas. I would sit on a Nessie's dick
Jax said…
Look at that slutty naughty face and them nasty veins🔥
Unknown said…
I love that she's reading about Lola.