Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

"I can't take it anymore, I have to tell her..."




Hi hi everyone 🧡☺️

One very last image before moving on, to show you Nessie's state of mind about Karen at the moment (although you may have already noticed in the previous stories). She has a lot of remorse... it is time for her to ease her conscience...

So, like I said, I'm going away for a few days to rest, and as soon as I come back, I'll take care of that ❤  Have a great day


- HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua


Comments

LubitelOfHot said…
fuck with all and don't sweat
Dutchy said…
Honestly reminds me of when my ex confessed to me that she was cheating. She couldn't take the guilt anymore. I feel so bad for Karen. I've also been following since 2018 and it's kind of wild to look back at Nessie and Alison's relationship and the different directions they went and how each of them changed subtly over time. It's like the duality between a pretty wholesome relationship that gets spicy, and a complete sexual drama bomb.
Fenrir said…
Curse your cliffhangers!!! Lol. Enjoy your break. See you soon.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Sure she has to come clean. But is she saying that her actions mean she doesn't really like Karen anymore? At this point, everyone in the house has had sex with everyone else except Karen and Alison. Which will never happen given their hatred of each other.

But it seems like an orgy situation is coming. Now that everyone kinda wants everyone else, the end result may be everyone just agreeing to be in open relationships.
NessiAlison said…
Oh no. Nessi's heart suffers... and... will Nessi and Allison finally be able to talk? Maybe they will have the opportunity and they will repeat the best story I have ever read?... that would be, but with sex... .. it would be so hot and... I have waited years for this..... post: I would be very sorry for Jade but, my very name gives me away... I want to see Allison's cock move on Nessi's cock. ...how exciting
FutaDlover said…
Redemption Arc is finally coming
Jax said…
Rest up well and big cuz seems like these stories are just getting started and they get hotter and naughtier each time ✨
LewduaIsDaBest said…
Do you plan on ever showing an illustration with her and alice? the hype for the tease was pretty fun though.
JFkeinK said…
Maybe if Karen had a dick herself it would have worked out. (/jk)