Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Steal grandma's alcohol









Hello lewdies 😘

Naughty Alison, she was a little bored during this vacation at Grandma's, so she decided to have a little "fun" with Jade and Alice, who accepted without much resistance ❤ I hope you like it!

To be continued! 


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

avg_futa_njyr said…
I like where this is going!
Fenrir said…
OOOOooooohhh... Fun times while smashed on G-moms booze? Maybe Get Alice involved?
KOKAYI 005 said…
I see this only ending in tears.
I was drunk once and only once. Never needed to be drunk again.
Jax said…
We love where this is going let it be wild with Alice again 😍💯
JJ said…
Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année
LubitelOfHot said…
where is the fuck? fuck, fuck, fuck!!! i wait continuation
nanajosh said…
can't wait to see what Grandmas gonna say/do
Mr.Schmooples said…
Great arc so far, but when is the grandmother jumping in on the action? Fair enough if it doesn't go that way, but is she really just gonna sit there eating the proverbial popcorn the whole time?
Jax said…
Can't wait for the events u want to talk about btw let us hear it