Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Looking for a cock, part 3 - Tabitha





















































Hello lewdies :3

Cathy arranged to meet Tabitha in a dark room next to the university corridors, and showed her a little surprise. Tabitha couldn't believe her eyes...this is everything she's been looking for for weeks ❤ I hope you like it! 52 images, It was a bit long to make

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

M John said…
Look I'm not gonna lie, these characters really aren't super interesting, kinda goes for Jade too, I just wish characters like Allison, Alice, and Natasha were given more focus, those three are perfect
G00dw000d said…
For some reason, this episode seems auto-biographical. :) Supremely enjoyable, as always!
Jax said…
The sniffing detail is spot on so lewd
And what a plot twist it got me thinking that a lot of things happened in this school and we have no idea 🔥🥵
My Blog said…
Cathy is so cute!!!
ewqfsdafda said…
i love these newer characters
Alfalr said…
Damn, I love Cathy! She's thicc and plump <3
Mpayne said…
Really hoping to see more of Cathy
PaZPazPaZ said…
God I love her, great work!
evolvedlupus said…
A goth chubby futa? Yes please. Cathy has instantly become my favorite character
Shusui60 said…
we want the next part 😍