Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

W-why? - Tabitha


Hello lewdies 😊

Tabitha is like that, natural, wild.... and these gentlemen are not going to complain about it ❤ I hope you like her too!

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Bergus said…
This girl neeeeeds to meet the main lewdies.
KOKAYI 005 said…
I guess she likes both these guys.
JustLooking said…
Was hoping for several more scenes!!! :-(
Jax said…
We fucking love Tabitha. We need to see her experience with Morgan and the other futas💘💖
LubitelOfHot said…
i would pounce on her and become to fuck her
Monstersquishy said…
She needs to make friends with the girl with no name who needs to master bate every hour
nanowizard said…
im wondering what happened to the whole natasha and david plot