Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Showing off her butt - Young Iris and Morgan


Hello lewdies 😘

This story takes place in the past, during the period when Morgan and Iris were already dating. This is a part of the character's story that I had only just begun to explore over two years ago. I had a bunch of ideas in my head, but I actually refocused on the main characters. I recommend you take a look at the links below to learn more. I hope you like it though! ❤️

Have a great day

💙 Related stories: 

🧡 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you Linkin for the english help!

-

Alts:

No text


-flavored-


Comments

kyuu said…
please do a next part of this one 🙏
Jax said…
Iris is killing it🔥🔥🥵 Morgan will get drained badly