Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

The next morning at Grandma's - part 2

































Hello lewdies 😘

Although she won't admit it, Jade finally got what she wanted. The place is not very favorable, given that they are at the grandma's, but since the door is locked, she let herself go 😊 This is a story that I had planned for Jade for a very long time ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Jade and Alison are incredibly gorgeous in the mornings. I love their holidays and I can't wait to see what's next. thank you for your work
Monstersquishy said…
I love your work and im loving your story and characters. im also loving that your paying attention to anatomy, so many times when i see futa art the girls have a normal penis sitting on top of a normal vagina were the girl has a clit and a penis. that's technically not how that works. but you didn't do that here, jade looks perfect
Fenrir said…
The "OOF!" had me ROTFL. Yay for Jade exploring herself more! She's so tsundere.
Alt RedSkys said…
This is nice. Kinda wonder if Jade will get pregnant with Alison giving her all those cream pies. Could cause some drama with Jade starting to feel sick and then getting a positive test.

Would really test Alison and Jade's relationship with something that eventually becomes unhide able.
Pewdie said…
Bruh the cliffhanger
Futa101 said…
Another masterpiece.... Gosh! It's like I was hypnotized until the end. I literally snapped back to reality
KOKAYI 005 said…
At least Alison was being gentle with her. Nothing worse than a inconsiderate lover.
Jax said…
So freaking hot 🔥🔥
Spellucci said…
OMG. A fantasy cum true. WOW!
Clayton said…
One day their lack of condoms will result in a baby for somebody. And given their size I doubt they'll find one that fits any time soon