Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice - pin-up


Hello lewdies ☺️

To end this month well, here is a little drawing of Alice, my most mysterious character. I felt the need to draw him, because he's so cute! ❤ What do you think?


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua


Comments

Koven said…
Damn, I love Alice, it's a pity there aren't so many intimate scenes with him.
Fenrir said…
I think I speak for all of your fans that we would love to see more Alice. Like ALL the time. 😁
Bloodfox13 said…
Alice is my favorite, I wanna kiss him so bad.
Jax said…
Alice is an ace in the story definitely more of him in action 🔥🔥😍
Lauralis said…
Alice is my favorite cutie! I hope we learn more about them.
420dood said…
we need more alice!
Marcos said…
We need more content about alice
RoboticHeart said…
Alice is a fave. I get happy to see them even if it's just in the background or something.