Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie made a mess again



Hello lewdies :3

Just a simple little drawing of Nessie living a day like any other, but this time wearing all cute clothes
❤ I hope you have a great day


💙 Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

LubitelOfHot said…
how could she do that? if she put the condom on
Fenrir said…
Om nom.
I mean, if I was packing what she is, I'd be doing that every day too.
BJ said…
I like how she has special "panties" for just her balls.
Muffafuffin said…
Lubitelofhot there is no condom there
Philippe said…
Vraiment de belles images très sexy, j'adore continuez comme ça
Philippe said…
Vraiment de beaux dessins sexy et excitants j'adore
Gwenstacy said…
*welcome to infinity x*thanks again fro awesome art, a little gift for your trouble