Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Locker room - Nessie and Valerie - part 2



















Hey everyone 😊

I finally decided to draw the rest of this story, and it's not over, as you can see. I love how Valerie doesn't say anything to her and it's just sexual. It remains to be known "when" this story took place.... at the time of the relationship with Alison? at the time of Karen? Between the two ? Who knows? Anyway, Nessie really doesn't know how to control her emotions and resist temptation ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day!


💙Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Fenrir said…
A good way to avoid timeline complications is to have this happen between Karen and Alison. It was an undisclosed length of time and word might have gotten around the school that Nessie and Alison had broken up. It would fit. So maybe this is where Nessie starts to learn about and her express her personal kinks that don't have to do with any of her relationships? And if she fools around with Val a few times between her relationships it might make for some fun tension later on with other characters. No matter what you decide I suspect we will love it.
ManofRice said…
I really hope we get to see these two have sex. Great work, love seeing more Valerie.
Iamari said…
Jump her in the shower RIGHT NOW.
Dmitry said…
Nice job! Waiting to continue.
Arquimago said…
Yes, I loved this non-verbal communication, she really tries but can't resist her most intimate desires, lol

And I saw her look in the last picture of course invitation for fun in the bath...
Monstersquishy said…
i feel like that last panel Valerie was non verbally asking nessie to join her in the shower
Jax said…
So sexy can't wait for nessie to go down on her
Clayton said…
I'm beginning to think monogamy is not Nessie's thing... and I hope her girlfriend is okay with that...
Jax said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jax said…
Hopefully we will see a lot of hot content this summer ✨🔥
Jax said…
And Valerie with Morgan will be true fireworks 🎆
Actually anyone with Morgan will be a superb sexy work