Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Going to the showers



Hello lewdies :3

So much hesitation and tension for Nessie! She decided to make up for her "mistake" and go join Valerie in the showers. So... it's just a simple little picture because I was a bit tired lately. However I've already started drawing some doodles for the rest of the story ❤ I hope you like it! Stay tuned 😊

Have a great day


Comments

Sjiskcjckskskcd said…
Isso vai ser interessante
Jax said…
Can't wait 🔥🔥
420dood said…
love her cute little butt
porra_seca said…
ooooh i love these, keep up the good work brother much love from Brazil
Maín Odío said…
I hope everything is ok in your personal life, but I feel you're stretching things too much. don't get me wrong, well keep the pace and keep supporting you, just know that we really like what you do and some of us are deeply involved with it. Sending respect and admiration, Take care Lewds!
ManofRice said…
I hope they get to do fun things together.