Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

I need you to ejaculate in this condom - Nessie and Iris


No text version :

Hey lewdies 😘

Just a little drawing of Nessie going to the doctor for her annual check-up. It is always an embarrassing situation for both of them ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/rlJenYT

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help

Comments

Ptolemy said…
Welcome back Iris. So nice to see you again.
Michael Walczak said…
Iris! Love her Tattoos
Fenrir said…
Iris is looking kinda hungry...
NeverNo said…
Please tell me this gets continued?
KOKAYI 005 said…
Do doctors ask for this IRL too? Like would a man have to masturbate in a condom for a doc to check something?
Pewdie said…
If there is another comic of the annual checkup I can only imagine how amazing it'll be
Jax said…
Iris and alison next will be perfect
xxgxxaxx said…
can we get Iris's lesbian backstory
Nuggetboii said…
Can we get more of Iris?