Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Sit down on my lap



No text version


Hello lewdies☺

Audrey visited Morgan over the weekend. Although she knows she sleeps with everyone, she accepted her invitation to have a little fun ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day!

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

KOKAYI 005 said…
I guess there's a lot of people in one-sided relationships. I hope things get better for Audrey.
CrispyChips said…
Truely gorgeous 😍 ✨️, need more.
mennymoto said…
Audrey with those dreamy eyes deserves an illustration all for herself, good job!
Groddington said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Groddington said…
Everything from Aubrey's big ass in a tiny thong to Morgan's huge futa balls is beautiful, I love it!
William said…
would like to see them doing it😳
Jax said…
More of Morgan is the most welcome especially with alison
Clayton said…
Do I hear wedding bells? Or are those just pierced vaginal lips clapping together?