Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Work in progress - Lola and Pamela


Hello everyone

I've been working on the next episode of Lola and Pamela for a week and I haven't given any news since. Just a little post to say that it will be ready in a few more days, I... have been a bit ambitious on the volume of drawings this time...

Stay tuned!

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Comments

I love your Work lewdua keep up the fantastic work🖤🖤😘😘
JustLooking said…
YES, love them both!!!
Ursana said…
FINALLY! This is the storyline that brought me here. Can't wait to see more of these two.
Michael Walczak said…
I hope, Pamela stay like this or get even a bigger Futa than before