Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Can't resist Alice



Hello lewdies :3

Just a single image to experiment things and have fun. I kinda took the opportunity to revisit the school uniform, like in my last post. I think this one is sexier. No more ugly green jackets. ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day



Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

LubitelOfHot said…
i wait continue, thank you for these pictures, cartoons, i jerk everyday on it
Cisnielco said…
Alice is irresistible <3
Fenrir said…
Who's that filling Alice up? uwu
Dreus LD said…
Who is fucking Alice?
Rob simon said…
Great art, can't wait for more of the nessie and Alice story
A said…
Oh my god I really really REALLY love this kind of content for Alice, I love futanari on male and Alice is too beautiful <3 <3 please please please give Alice more content like this, I love it and he deserves more love like this <3