Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Horny at night - Alison and Alice - part 2



Hello lewdies 😘

So, during the night, Alison invited Alice to share some fun, just like old time. I've drawn only 2 pics this time... I thought it was better that way, more exciting at the moment (at least for me :p) ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

AceScorpion142 said…
Some more Alice is always welcome !
Arquimago said…
,,yes please accept the invitation after this beautiful vision
Fenrir said…
Well that looks...Suggestive. She seems to be inviting Alice in. uwu
JustLooking said…
Very nice, hoping Alice gives her oral first.....
S_G said…
You 100% should continue this one!
Helena89 said…
Aaaww... it's hot but also cute.
lem said…
OH U TEASE... I'm sure he's thinking... UuU
Random said…
Definitely want to see more of this story
RJuks said…
Oh stop with the teasing, lol. Love it though
I can't wait to see what happens next...
Aqua said…
Please continue this story or do more of them! I love this duo and I feel like you should focus on futa on futa content.
Jax said…
Definitely more of them together 💯💯🔥✨
Jax said…
This work will absolutely be great to finish
Sangryu said…
Can't wait to see the next part ofthis!
Bo said…
I really hope Alice grabs Alison by the hips and…mmm
Sandman said…
Definitely should make more of Alice and Alison
Sandman said…
U should continue this one