Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Morning problems



Hey lewdies :3

A single picture to relax a little. It's not always easy to be a futanari like Natasha every day.  ❤ I hope you like it!

More about Natasha: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/search/label/Natasha

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

KOKAYI 005 said…
Wait, sometimes she just has an endless erection? Why? I'm starting to think her horniness is a super power.
Fenrir said…
Given the nature of her home life this seems like a great problem to have. 🤣
TGalati said…
This was awesome. I would really like to see a lot of Natasha for a while. I feel like Natasha just mostly gets added on to stories. I also hope she stays chubby and maybe gains some weight. There really aren't any other Lewdies for us who like bigger girls, and Tasha looks amazing when she weighs more.
Ptolemy said…
Sorry Natasha, not sure Karen is going to help you out this time. (perhaps this time you will remember David..
TGalati said…
This was great. I love how Tasha is really chubby and horny here. Hopefully we'll see a lot more chubby Tasha.
Anonymous said…
I would love to see her try and get through NNN
Helena89 said…
I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a zig-aah!