Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

A typical day at Morgan's






Hello lewdies ❤❤❤

In this little comics, you will know a little more about Morgan and her relationships... So, I've bought some comics during my last vacation, and I liked the art style, so I've tried to draw the same way, for fun ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Note: don't try this at home (2 condoms)

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/tDJ3V7S

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
So the Secret lover is Morgan's daughter. Who's name is Maggie.. Likely full name Maggie Rosewood. Wonder who the mom is.
Wow I really liked the art style in this one. Would love to see more drawn like this.
Fenrir said…
Wait...MAGGIE!?! Is that who I think it is!?! Did we just get an undercover bombshell revelation!!!???

If I'm right about this, that means the "secret lover" from previous episodes is MORGAN'S DAUGHTER!!!
Ptolemy said…
At last! Now we know.
Sta1kerDen said…
Nah, this style is cute, but previous is better, I think
Bergus said…
Daughter? o.O that's new...
Jim said…
I loved it, mixing art styles would be cool
KOKAYI 005 said…
But why would Morgan say stuff she didn't mean to that naive lady? Was she just using her and didn't plan to see her again? I didn't think she was that kinda person.