Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Jade entering the apartment - part 2
















Hello lewdies

Alison closed her bedroom's door to "work" peacefully with Jade, while her brother was away. She was really excited to meet her girlfriend inside the apartment and actually enjoy some fun times in this secret relationship. Hope you like it ❤️

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Jade is serious and Alison wants to play.. Looks like Jade is getting more comfortable by the looks of it.
Redfox1653 said…
Yes Alison u know that u need to do
Fenrir said…
I love these two together. I just hope that their relationship doesn't have to stay secret much longer. And I hope that Karen gets taken down a peg or two as well. It really bugs me when she gets all smug with Alison. Particularly since she's not exactly an angel either. Can't wait for the next one!
KOKAYI 005 said…
I'm confused. Maybe I don't know enough about relationships. But to keep people from finding out about them, they pretend to hate each other in public, but secretly want to be with each other. Okay, but what does that mean in the long run?

If they don't learn something from this Alison will never learn why Nessie was mad at her or why Karen keep beefing with her. And Jade won't learn to say no to a good time in order to put her foot down and get work done.

The teacher is not gonna accept "sorry we fell in love so we were too distracted to actually do our project, but at least the sex was nice!" Someone has to speak up and say "let's just bang when the project is done." Because it seems like Alison only want to bang when there's someone saying "not right now" or there's a chance to get caught.
Ptolemy said…
It would seem that everyone else in the apartment is not fooled, they all know what's going on. So, Tasha is having fun ( with Secret Lover?) and perhaps karen is loudly objecting (deliberately?). Where is Nessie? Still drinking her coffee? This might get quite "busy". Jade, of course is not after a blowjob, she's rather keen to find out about her "weak spot". Really enjoying the art style as well. Continue to have fun! A small request, if I might, I like your written comments too. tell us more about who is thinking what. (Good luck, Jade)