Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade's weak spot






















Hello everyone :3

Back to the lewdies! It's been a long time I haven't drawn Jade naked... like december or so. I'm actually excited to continue her story with Alison

This time, I've spent extra hours to polish the design, rendering, shadows. My previous drawings were less sexy for the last couple of months, because I think I mostly focused on the story and not less juicy details and curves. Hope I'll continue doing that in the future ❤ I hope you like it! 

Have a great day

Previous parts: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/alison-and-jade-part-2-reconciliation.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/cnaqPVB

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Fenrir said…
Amazing. I love Jade!
flower kid said…
All of Jade's faces are so good!
JustLooking said…
Naughty!! love it!!!
KOKAYI 005 said…
It's odd but I don't have a "spot" or even a lot of fetishes. I like futa and gentle yet sexually aggressive MILFs. Maybe it's just because I'm a dude. I just hope Jade gets to know herself better. I don't wanna see her manipulated by anyone by being naive to sex.
JustLooking said…
Really like this one!!!
Imagine Tasha and Karen doing her a DAP... Would be incredible!