Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Natasha cumming




Hello lewdies :3

This is what happened when Natasha went on a jog alone, the first day. Although Karen had "prepared" her before, she had to take a little break along the trail anyway. I love that she needs to cum all the time, in any situation ❤ I hope you like it too, and also the little animations recently!

Have a great day!

Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/02/natashas-first-efforts.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/diSwZMv


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Jk said…
I loved the Gif, Lately you've only been doing Natacha thanks for answering my prayers lol, I would love to go out with her and take a little break to "Milk" her but I would take some condoms so I could drink her cum later.
fienriiR4014 said…
I love when you make a gif or animation it's always very well done
Michael Walczak said…
so much cum, i wish .... whatever
wooden1 said…
thank you for all your hard work!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
KOKAYI 005 said…
It is really hot that her libido is so high. I wonder if that happens in real life? Maybe only with teens who are often aroused. But as adult idk if anyone IRL is as lustful as Nat. She, the potion maker, and Nessie are my favorites. I like Alice too but we don't see them much.
Unknown said…
you're really good at background art! the perspective is great
Mkt said…
Loved the animation ❤️
JustLooking said…
So.....she came before her run, during her run, and after her run.....
Jk said…
if someone made a game about Natasha running they would have to invent a new genre of games "Run & Cum"
Sta1kerDen said…
it will be cool if Natasha really loses weight
itsmarusensei said…
Soooo much cream. Perfect barista for a Coffee & Cream shop... Getting the measurements right would prove tricky hehe.
jess said…
I love you art ❤️❤️❤️ also I was wondering if you will eventually do a Natasha no nut November?