Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Swallowing Valerie's cum



Hello lewdies :3

Valerie filled up her sports friend before starting her pool session. I changed her proportions, design, giving her a strong look, an exaggerated body and a big butt for this one, hope you don't mind :p Oh ... by the way, don't ask about high heels, it's just for design purposes hehe ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Flavored version: https://imgur.com/a/cVQcXjG

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Eldrin said…
2000% for the cumflation content, 10/10
Roku34 said…
Please make either a story or a picture with Valerie and Miss Morgan together and as usual great work.
Iamari said…
I won't lie, this design looks VERY GOOD. However, I love muscled women. So I hope you go back to her previous look.
Jim said…
Give me a full history with that please
KOKAYI 005 said…
I guess sucking dick is fun if you have a oral fixation.
Or just like the look of a person's expressions while cumming.
But I don't get it.
This is a good pic tho. The bloated student is gag or does Val really produce that much cum?
Emily said…
♡♡♡ More Cumflation plss!! ♡♡♡
Unknown said…
Tout simplement beau!
Tiki said…
I LOVE HER IMMEDIATELY, does she have a name? I hope she's a really tiny futa.
Unknown said…
Natasha with belly full of cum <3 <3 <3
This is pure art !
MightBeBi said…
Looks like her sports friend missed some!!! Great work!!!
Happy said…
I would love to see the comic events for this
Dmitry said…
We still waiting for continue story about Nessi and Valerie😍
PsychicSausage said…
Really loving the cum inflation content!
hindenpeter said…
Loving seeing fatter girls in the comics
JustLooking said…
NICE, home to see mover of Valerie and her buddy!!
Kmac said…
Im loving the bellies recently!
Jk said…
I wish I could suck her...