Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! - part 2





























Hello lewdies :3

Karen asked Nessie to join her for a little surprise when everyone begins to unwrap the presents. Nessie hasn't had the opportunity to taste this side of her girlfriend so far! I really like the idea of being ass pounded for Christmas, with people in the next room :p

Sorry for the long waiting time, I got interrupted: I've been sick in my bed for a couple of days... not able to draw at all...

❤ I hope you like the story! I can't wait to get fully back into juicy futa content

Have a great day!

Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2021/12/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-lore.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/pEPxHCx

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Comments

Unknown said…
Would love to see Nessie do that to Alice... or vice versa. :)
Jonni said…
Awesome work even I dont like too much karen... please make next one Allison pounding Jade ass!!!
Unknown said…
I hope you are feeling better now
Fenrir said…
Good scene! I love it when a futa girl inflates her partner. uwu.

I hope you're feeling better now! I'm sorry to hear you were sick.
Fenrir said…
Sidebar, is it just me or has Nessie filled out a bit recently? She seems less smol and more thic.
Iamari said…
I always have, and always will love your art. I'm sorry you've been sick, and am glad you're feeling better. I like that you added the detail of Karen's belly swelling before she pointed it out to Nessie.
Unknown said…
I love the art. I hope Nessie and Karen stay together for a while. They are super cute together.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Living dangerously.
I've never been one for sneaking around and the thrill of maybe getting caught.
I do like that they are happy together tho.
MightBeBi said…
Love it! Especially how Karen planned it all!!!
Michael Walczak said…
Wonderful. Karen looks like pregnant. I love it.
Unknown said…
Ohh yeahh ! Some Cumflation ! :D
Wonderful work with these two as usual!
PsychicSausage said…
Always love cumflation!
MightBeBi said…
Love how you can see Karen's waist expanding in each frame as she gets filled by Nessie!!!
Lesbian Expert said…
i love these two together would love to see those bloom together