Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

[Lore] Karen and Natasha's secret


























Hello lewdies 😘

Nessie already knew the truth about her girlfriend and Tasha... so she her to be able to watch how she proceeds next time.

Sorry for the poor art quality, I went on vacation for a few days, I've draw this little "SFW" transition during my free time, and wanted to save time for the next stories. ❤ I hope you like where this is going

Have a great day!

Previous parts:

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Germano said…
Finaly what i was hoping for might happen, YES!!!
SaphCal said…
Ethical Non-Monagamy <3 love it.
Sammantha said…
i thought the blurry edges were meant to signify that this was immaginary, karen rehearsing what to say to nessie, tbh i really cant stand karen's guts, so i was hoping she'd be yeeted off this relationship already, that might be just me tho
Nessie really is the best for Karen 🥰
Fenrir said…
And there it is! I'm glad Karen told Nessie, though I agree it was pretty obvious... This is good for Karen. It will make her a less disagreeable character for some people I think.

I'm one step closer to the dream...

Now if we can just get Karen and Alison to make up, make out, and then bring Jade over, then we have that full cast (mostly) apartment orgy!
Anon17168 said…
Nessie deserves someone better tbh
JustLooking said…
Certainly like where this is going....
Unknown said…
Very cute. I like them as a couple, glad they could keep things going.
PandaJack said…
Ooh, I'd love to see a functioning throuple form!
Lesbian Expert said…
i love how honest can she be
i just luv them together ♥
Bunnsbunn said…
Glad to see she's fine with them
Iamari said…
Now Nessie should tell Karen about her time with Valerie.
poweredbycocoa said…
The "quality," as you put it, made me think this was Karen's dream or something. xD
KOKAYI 005 said…
Odd. But I guess Nes isn't the jealous type. I always saw it as Karen helping keep Nat from going into those horny zombie modes. But if she really likes to make love to Nat I guess it was a romantic thing too. I just feel like one day ever character is just gonna be having sex with every character. They all just are okay with everything. You'd think sooner or later someone would have draw a line. But so far that only happens with Karen and Alison.

idk maybe Nessie and Nat will happen now.
JohnLyonard said…
I'm...satisfied with what I just see, how it went so good, how Nessie knew how to manage the situation and not being mad at her. I...this gives me to think...how I can introduce things in a nearby future of mine <3