Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Full Lewdua Archive (everything from 2016 to 2022)




Hello lewdies 😘
Since a lot of people requested it for years, I've finally sorted all my artworks and stories into a big archive on Mega.nz, so you can download everything or browse all folders from the beginning.

Around 5000 files today, 5GB with alternate version.

I'll add all my next works as I go.

Have a great day!

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Comments

Jk said…
Did I already say I love You.....
And have all your Works in One Full Arquive Is Awesome Thanks for this beautiful gift for your Fans I Hope you continue making more and More Art For the Years to Come...
Plz makes more Natasha I discovered your Works by her.... She IS so Sexy that i Fell in love right away.
(Forgive My poor English, I am from Brasil, and I learn English all by My self mostly to be able to read your "Lewdies" séries.) A and I almost forget why Is Karen so mean to every One, I Know that she's like that for "Protect" her sister but She don't have to be sooo Jealous and Mean.
I love their relashionship but wow she's pretty pissed off with every One.

BTW kisses and Hugs with Love your Fan J.K
xDgranger said…
today is the best day of my life
thank you so much
Wow congratulations on doing this fro 6 years and thank you for making so much great content.
Fulcrum said…
Thank you so much for this incredible gift, such an amazing body of work just available for free? I'll be sure to support you on patreon when I have the chance!

Love your work by the way, looking forward to more adventures from these fun characters!
Unknown said…
Hey Lewdua, just passing by to say....I Just love your work, every single character, my friends call me weirdo but im happy.
Anonymous said…
Kinda Embarrassing to say that im to poor to dowload this on mega cause of the limit
Lucca said…
Uoooo! 👑👑😍😍