Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Solo quest - Pamela















Pamela wanted to do her own stuff so she went alone to complete a few old quests.

Hello lewdies :3

It's been a long time! It was a really fun and exciting story to draw, with character design, armor design and lewd things ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/PcEFc9o

Last adventures of Lola and Pamela: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/first-adventure-back-home.html

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Comments

Naruyami4 said…
Part of me thought Pamela would just try to sneak behind the witch and fuck her from the back
Pheonix said…
Great to see Pamela again! Love her new oufit!
Iamari said…
This is SO GOOD. Do you plan on doing a 2nd part? It would be interesting to see Lola, and "The Evil Witch" compete for Pamela's fresh ingredients.
Moonlight said…
Wow that witch was thicc , I thought she was about to rail her haha, but great art as always
sizeworshipper said…
It was great to watch you work on this and to now see the finished work!
Spooky said…
Fuck the witch! Fuck the witch! Fuck the witch!
Takemora said…
Please continue this story line!!!
Moby said…
I was REEALLY hoping she was about to bang that witch right there.
anon said…
would of loved to see Pamela get it on with the sexy evil witch
Groddington said…
I love when you can see a futa's big cock and beautiful balls peeking from behind a loincloth! Also I hope we see more of that witch!
Unknown said…
You can bet if I had to draw all those poses, there would have been cursing and swearing. Anatomy is a real pain for me. Not sure if you struggle or not when you draw your characters but the result is amazing. The poses, the body language... you get better post after post.
Look. If I personally was in that situation, I'd have done the same thing. Probably.
KOKAYI 005 said…
I was worried that Lola had become the evil witch.