Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Practicing colors + doodles







Hello lewdies,

I took a fun break to practice colors a little, before continuing the story😘 . Also here are old drawings, random doodles, unfinished projects...

Have a great day!

Hairy version (Jade image)https://imgur.com/a/0yIFTYB


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

LubitelOfHot said…
where is fucking a man with a shemale? i want to see how a man fucks a shemale and vice versa
Unknown said…
i like the male character studies!
KOKAYI 005 said…
I wanted to be cartoonist but no matter how hard I tried, never could get that good on my own. And never found any teacher teaching me what I wanted to know. So I stayed crappy. But I still draw all the time.
Roku34 said…
Please tell me that the girl in the second image on the top left is Allison's mom
Spooky said…
That's the best I've ever seen Jade, wonderful doodles.
Nathan Smith said…
Jade is so beautiful!
belvedere said…
That last one is hot. You should do more live gifs like that with just minor movement.
I don't think you should really call yourself an amateur anymore. This is basically professional level at this point!
Unknown said…
Is there a way to support you with 1 time payments instead of a membership
Unknown said…
J'adore!! J'aime ton travail, en général et ta progression au ling de ces années. Mais les doodles sont excellents! Dynamiques. Avec une énergie crue. Souvent, et c'est également mon problème, on perd de cette énergie quand on clean et colorise car on veut que le travail soit parfait. Mais bien souvent, cette perfection se fait au détriment de cette énergie crue.
J'espère que tu renouvelleras ce genre de post et que l'on pourra voir l'envers du décor et comment sont nés ces persos que l'on aime.
Mais quelle progression! Tant dans le design que dans les compositions, l'éclairage et la colorisation.