Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Lola


Hello lewdies^^

I just wanted to draw something simple and sexy out of nowhere, a lovely and horny futa for my fantasies 😊 I still don't know if Lola will keep her new design or the old one. I'm actually really torn between the two. 

Hope you like it!! Have a great day

Lewdua

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/5mZox8T

Flavored version: https://imgur.com/a/mdJcCY0

More about Lolahttps://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/lola-potion-seller.html

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Gazza said…
I prefer old Lola myself
Unknown said…
i feel like the new lola is a bit to much of one color
Spooky said…
Old Lola and Pam 4ever.
Unknown said…
i wanna see more of lolas mom we never get anything from her :c
S.Tossed said…
I mean... Why not both? Lola got them into this mess in the first place and I bet they're going to stick together for a while! Its a fantasy world where Lola holds the magic and they're obviously horny and kinky af. Just another way of saying I like both ^_^
dglenn247 said…
I prefer the original versions as well. Maybe the new designs could be made into separate characters via some crazy shenanigans? Then we would have both. 😉
Aiyaa said…
So good to see Lola again
Unknown said…
i missed this universe and their old designs!!
Pheonix said…
Very nice! I love both Lola designs, but I prefer the new design a bit more. Looking forward to more of her adventures!
jack said…
I always like a cute face, but thats nice.
I missed lola so fcking much,, Thanks so much and keep it up pretty please 😳👉👈
Eggmanstan said…
I prefer the old version who had eyes
Futa101 said…
That's awesome. I also like both versions of the characters. I don't care what colour skin they have, I just like the fact that Pamela is a futa now 😍
★PEEWEE★ said…
Personal opinion: Would love to see more Natasha and Alice art❤️
Unknown said…
I prefer the old designs, but like the new ones too...maybe their personalities/the new and old designs split apart and they have to learn to live with a duplicate of themselves in the same world or something.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Lola X Nat would be pure heaven.
RenTheDevil said…
Or both Lola and Pam switch between their two looks on occasion, because, you know. Magic and potion.
Hey said…
I like her new version personally, along with the new Pam look.