Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

[Lore] At Jades - part 5 - almost there
















Hello lewdies 😘

Okay, now I think I have raised the temperature enough! Guys, thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it, really. When I'll be done, I'll put the full story in a single page, so you'll be able to read it entirely :3 I hope you like it and you're excited for the final scene.

Have a great day!

Full story: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/alison-and-jade-part-2-reconciliation.html

More about Alison and Jade: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/alison-and-jade.html

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Comments

Howlscrown said…
Honestly find this cute that’s they are taking it a bit slow
Splatter Paint said…
Given your story telling, its whort the wair
Bigone7117 said…
Very excited about every future scene, keep up the great work and don’t hold back any ideas or thoughts
firerider2002 said…
finally got to see alison’s big tits and dick it’s been a long while 🥵🔥🍆🍆🍆
I'll certainly say that's a high temperature!
Drugul said…
Made me laugh made me smile
Kronos said…
Drooooooooooooooling!!!
Unknown said…
this is going to be great :)
throwaway888 said…
idk i feel like a month of lore is excessive
Apollyon said…
I think you just gave me a new fetish lmao
Unknown said…
No doubt you are good at this sweetie
Unknown said…
yeah i feel like the lore is a bit slow and uneventful
Alternox said…
So am I the only one who noticed the shading went a bit wrong first panel?
Maín Odío said…
I agree a month of lore is a bit excessive, slow and uneventful not quite but yeah, I encourage you to find the balance, Lewds Chan. It's been a long week without any update. Anyway.