Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

At Jades - part 6











































And so in the bathroom, Jade invited Alison to share a nice hot shower with her. She was so embarrassed about her penis that she kept her hand on it the whole time. The two cuties used to be best friends in the past, but... today they've gone beyond

Hello lewdies!

Finally a lot of naked skin, hot water, cuddles and sex :p 42 images. The waiting time was very long and I really apologize for it. I just didn't want to rush my job, especially since I love this couple so much for some reasons ❤ I hope you enjoyed this final part of the story! 😘 

Have a great day

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/pxg4jXR

Full story: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/alison-and-jade-part-2-reconciliation.html

More about Alison and Jade: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/alison-and-jade.html

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Sad that Jade is self concious about her genitals. Hopefully she will accept them soon. I also liked the variety of angles in this like the back and under shots.
Fenrir said…
*Squee!*

I've been waiting for this! I love that Jade, despite being less experienced and more shy, is so assertive with Alison. I really think this relationship will be good for Alison as a character; being with someone who is a bit more of a dominant bottom (if that makes sense). She was always the one calling the shots with Vanessa but now Alison's the one following someone else's rules.

I hope this also allows the two leading couples to finally have a heart to heart and be friends again too. It would also give Jade a chance to really become a part of the group. I'd love to see Karen and Nessie meeting up with Jade and Alison to talk everything out. And it would free up Tasha to play with Alice and David a bit more...

But now I'm all curious about what happened when Alison left David and Natasha alone in the bathroom. I know that Karen was coming home, and I feel like there could be drama involved in that, and I REALLY hope Karen gets the nerve to tell Nessie about her previous relationship with her sister.

Or else this is about to be a hell of a roller coaster...
Redfox1653 said…
A other awesome episode
Unknown said…
It was totally worth the wait.. 👌🏽Alison supremacy 👀
Jonni said…
I dont know its only my issue but I can't see any pic? There's any problem with the website??
Storyreade24099 said…
Jade is so cute, i loved the comic. Absolutely. I would love to see her fu**ing Alison in the future, together:)
Alison making Jade lose the embarrassment she feels by being aroumd together. That would be so nice...
HuTao_ said…
I love shy Jade is! Hopefully we get to explore more about her and see her character blossom like the others.
Alice green said…
I love it!! So many images! Good job
Can we get some of nessie next?
That was GREAT! Worth the wait! I'm so excited to now see how David & Natasha's story ends!!!
Daniel Atten said…
Feels like the Alison thing to do would either be to compare penises or measure Jade's.
Unknown said…
This is just... beyond beautiful. First steps usually reveal so much character and you captured the atmosphere perfectly. ♥️
Unknown said…
I love it alison looks cuter than before,but i'm curious about david and natasha , what happened to them
Jeff said…
HOT DAMN, you nailed with the hairy version again, very nice!!
Jeff said…
AWESOME HAIRY VERSION!!
Unknown said…
How I get the first one
lordchair said…
This is a really good comic, and the hairy version is divine!
NeverNo said…
I hope Jade grows to embrace her dick.