Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice











Seriously lewdies, who doesn't want to do this to him for hours? :p ❤

Have a great day!

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/FOKejOY


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Whistler said…
so beautifully lewd ❤️
Jk said…
Alice is so cute and sexy.
EmoGirlAngie said…
But whos hands are they
Cummer said…
Who’s jerking him off?
TigerTears said…
My favorite. Omg Alice is the best!
Unknown said…
Αlice is my favorite! So cute he deserves all the love
Jk said…
I love Alice Shes so cute i want to jerk her everyday😏😍

Unknown said…
How did their dick go from like 1 foot to like 3 feet
Jk said…
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! MORE ALICE😍🤩🥳😍😍😍😍😍🥰😍🥺🥺
Jk said…
And Please do more Natasha tio Please a love Her Too!😍😍😍😍🥺
KOKAYI 005 said…
I'm not into Alice since he doesn't have a vagina too. But I will admit he deserves the attention he gets for being attractive.
Marcos said…
I need more Natasha x Alice content, it's never enough 😍
Unknown said…
Tbh, I just wanna edge her for as long as she can take and see what happens, maybe it would be like the NNN comics and she grows larger, or at least her balls inflate
Alex said…
It's Natasha. She's jerk off to Alice. Look at the colour of nails and watch story Natasha and Alice in the park
Unknown said…
So hot, I would love to lend a hand!
Lewdua's_love said…
Hi lewdua! I was wondering if in a comic you can have one person sucking the balls of someone who is about to cum? And when they do it shoots straight up and lands on the one who's sucking on her balls face. That would be very hot thanks
Unknown said…
PLEASE more Alice!!
EagerFelix said…
Is Alice a bottem in the Lore or a switch?