Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Drawing every night



No text version


Hello lewdies <3

Back to the basics, I've drawn something cute and lewd. I was struggling a bit for the David/Natasha story the last couple of days so I took a little break to question myself and remember what got me into drawing futanari. Nessie (too much aroused by her own art) and her supportive Karen are perfect for that ❤❤❤

Have a great day!


Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Bonus: Nessie's sexy drawing :3




Comments

firerider2002 said…
very nice 👍 it’s been awhile since we saw these two together
//シェル\\ said…
I really do hope you find your creative direction with the David/Natasha story, I know drawing/writers block can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

You'll pull through, trust me. Good luck!
Unknown said…
Honestly this is sexy and all but i hope alison and nessie get back together soon, cause i hate when a good relationship gets destroyed i mean its too serious,cause obviously their avoiding each other all because of a stupid fight! Please get them back together soon
KOKAYI 005 said…
Wow. That's pretty sexy.
And we've all been there. Horny and tired after a long work week. Especially if the girl you like is at your job.
Anonymous said…
I just noticed that Nessie's drawing has a large bulge.
Anyways, nice art!
I really like the way Nessie looks in this. I especially like her hair, I think it looks nice.
firerider2002 said…
also take your time since i’ve got many options 😏😏
Davo2776 said…
I'm kinda thankful to see these 2 returning they are the cute couple of the group in my opinion
Unknown said…
I want more Nessie and Karen 😍😍
Unknown said…
Love Nessie and Karen. Any time you need a break, drawing them is a great idea.