Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Iris' Secret - Young Iris and Morgan

Hello lewdies!

Here is a SFW story involving Iris and her college friends, about 20 years ago. She’s pretty popular at school, but for some reasons, she feels a bit different than the others girls. Maybe one day she will be ready… confident to reveal her true self.

I hope you enjoy reading these little scenes, and you’ll love the characters and their personality even more in the future! Have a great day! ❤

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

xxgxxaxx said…
still waiting for the continuation of this