Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, lewdies!

I hope you are enjoying good times

I’ll take 2-3 days of vacations to rest my head a little bit, read books, enjoy my presents, relax, eat chocolate, and then I’ll continue this story with Nessie and Karen. I missed drawing them: the last story was in august! (the time is going so fast) Maybe I’ll finish before the 31th if everything is alright. I’m excited to draw the next part ❤

So… what they gonna do actually? Guess :3

Have fun everyone, and stay tuned!

Lewdua

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments