Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Iris and Morgan, about 20 years ago

Hey lewdies ❤

Let me introduce you to Iris and Morgan, about 20 years ago, high school seniors (18 years old).

I’m sooo excited about this!!! I started thinking about a short story, since the subject was the Patreon poll winner, but instead I preferred considering a little series with them! :3 I have some cute ideas in my head and I really can’t wait to draw them.

I think you can already guess a little by watching this picture, but I swear I’m gonna throw a lot of my love into this project! I don’t already know if it’s a big one or just an ephemeral fantasy for me though. We’ll see 😘

Stay tuned for the next art, and have a great day!

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua/posts



Comments