Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

2nd round - Alison and Natasha

Hello lewdies!

Natasha was really horny but Alison seemed busy on the big project with Jade, so she had to use tricks to get her attention. I know it was a really weird story, but I like them like that 😊 I hope you like them too!

Stay tuned to the next part and have a great day! ❤

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/KCzecHf

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

ChubbyLove said…
Your art is sooo great! I don't have a futanari kink but I just love how cute and chubby the one girl is! :3 Fat and weight gain is kind of mine lol hope she even ends up gaining even more! <3 I hope you have a wonderful week and I can't wait to see what's next!!!