Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Summary of October 2020

Hello lewdies,

I think october was a huge month with stories and artworks.

Alison and Natasha: I’ve finished the long story with Alison and Natasha. Alison finally came into her like a winner. Though, it’s not finished between them: Natasha wants her revenge, of course :p

Morgan and Iris: Same with Morgan and Iris, I thought it was a nice idea for them to “know each other” since the old school days. I might draw them again in the future, maybe stories when they were younger. I’m really excited :3

The bus story – part 2: After a poll on Patreon, (choose an old story from 2017) the Bus story won, and I’ve made a sequel where Alice takes the opportunity and participate to the lewds. Thank you really much guys, I’ve seen you’ve appreciated the story!

Lola universe: I’ve drawn single artworks from the Lola universe. It was a nice relaxing time: my art process was pretty messy lately, so I took the time to work on it for better results in the future.

Karen and Nessie: And, it was few days ago, I continued the story of Karen and Nessie. Karen thought she found a solution for the condom problem, but made a cute decision.

I hope you enjoyed this month and you’re ready for the next <3

Have a great day!

My Discord server: https://discord.gg/kaQpQxx

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments