Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alison and Jade Teaming up (SFW)

Hello lewdies :3

Dramas, dramas again! For some reasons, the initial teams for the school project have been changed, and now Alison and Jade must work together until the end of the year. Same for Nessie and Valerie.

Oh who’s Valerie by the way?
She’s a futanari character I’ve made in 2018, and never used it. I’ve changed her whole design, but she’s still muscular <3

I’ve promissed you that Jade would appear more in the main timeline; It took me months to do, but now it’s really starting. I’ve put Alison and her in the same place, even I think their personnalities can’t fit. It’s so exciting to mix different characters.

I hope you like the story! Have a great day, lewdies

Previous maybe related story with Jade: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2020/07/jade-and-doctor.html

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments