Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

THE RULE

A random kinky person appeared and set the rules for Natasha and Alison.

The idea was funny for both, so they decided to try it out, since each of them thought she could win and dominate the other one.

Hey lewdies! I hope you like the idea!

This is something I had for weeks now, and I’m really excited to draw stories about this kind of game and rivalry 🥰

Have a great day!

Previous part: At the movies – Natasha and Alison

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments