Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

New relationships story, in order (4 panels)

Hello lewdies,

As promised, here is a summary of the big story I started in december, in the right order now! 😘 I thought it was necessary, …it was really confusing, sorry!

More than 350 single images, 2 videos, and 1 GIF!

Also I’ve updated the Lewdies Timeline, if you want to read it in detail again :3

I’ve already a lot of ideas in my list, I hope you’ll enjoy them! I can’t wait drawing!

Stay tuned for more lewds and dramas! 🥰😘🧡

Thank you for all your messages, your nice comments and your love! I’m glad to be supported by such a great community 🥰🥰🥰

Have an awesome day!

Lewdua

Lewdies timeline: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/stories-lewdies-universe.html

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments