Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie and Karen, finally

*Nessie thought about the sweet Karen all night long, and started to have feelings for her*

Hey lewdies! 🥰

So, after 3 months of waiting it finally happened! The beginning of a new love relationship between Nessie and Karen. I’ve made a (very) long transition with many stories, comics, videos… and I can tell I’m happy for this work. I hope you like it too!

I’m wondering if I could use this particular comic art style, faster and simple, in the future, to tell more little SFW stories between 2 lewd posts :3 I’ll see

Have a great day!

Comments