Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alison helping Natasha – part 2

Hey lewdies! 🥰

Natasha is, again, into a classic horny trance, and Alison is about to apply a special lotion to cure her.

I’ve taken few days of vacations after christmas, and then continued this story. I was so excited to make this sequel, and now, I’m excited again… :p I hope you like it! It’s my last artwork on 2019!

PS: Sorry, the last stories have not been translated… I’m currently taking a little break about them since it takes time to organize. I’ll focus on them again in the future

Have a great day and happy new year!

Part 1: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/12/alison-helping-natasha-part-1.html

Comments