Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

The strength potion - Lola and Pamela

GIF VERSION:


IMAGE SEQUENCE VERSION:









Hey lewdies

Pamela was a way too much embarrassed by the hospitality of Lola’s mother and decided to leave once for all, but Lola found a good argument to avoid it!

I hadn’t draw Lola and Pam during more of one month. I missed them! … but now I cannot wait to draw the next parts <3 I hope you like it!

Have a great day!

Lewdua

Previous part of the story: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/10/lola-mom-part-2.html

Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Wonder why later versions of pamela lost her blonde hair and tan skin.