Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Morgan and Audrey, finally! Part 4




























Heyyy everyone, lewdies! <3

Finally! Morgan and Audrey together again! Like I said, I’ve never received so many messages, requesting this continuation. Lately I was really motivated and excited to bring back this story on the scene. I’m really sorry for the long waiting time ^^’ I just waited the perfect moment to make it seriously. I hope you like it!

And of course… I suggest a continuation, like every time. You know me now :3

Have a good time! <3

~Lewdua

Previous parthttps://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/06/morgan-and-audrey-at-home-full-comic.html

Comments