Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Karen and Nessie weekend

Full image:

Image by image:

Hey lewdies <3

Karen suggested a bit of fun to Nessie this weekend, since she was bad with Alison lately.

So I continued this little story. It’s of course SFW but I really want to develop more the characters and their relationships between lewd scenes. I’m still working on the next scenes, and I’m not totally sure or confident about what’s going to happen. Anyway, I live to experiment so … you’ll see :p I hope you like it!

Previous post: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/11/homework-nessie-and-karen.html

Comments